What people are saying about Let's Be Social
- Let’s be Social is really a very complete app with the option to add your own content if needed. Everyday Speech has taken into consideration what I believe are the most likely social scenarios to cause a student difficulty. The [lessons] are written in a simple and concise manner which is very helpful for our students with social difficulties and different learning styles. I definitely recommend this app if you’re looking for some nice social [content] with built in questions for your students.
Jackie Bryla / Act by Jackie Bryla /
- If you’re anything like me, you’re always looking for quality apps for social skills! They can be TOUGH to find! Enter in the fabulous “Let’s Be Social” app… [Let’s be Social!] makes it super easy to create your own custom content to fit the needs of any pragmatic kiddo on your caseload!
Shannon Lisowe / Speechymusings.com /
- "Let's be social is a fantastic new app I came across when researching for some social behaviour exercises for some clients in the UK. It's been a complete hit with every child I've used it with! It forms a great natural platform to initially discuss social communication with clients without being overly direct."
Shannon James / London Speech Therapy /
- You can create pretty much whatever it is that you can imagine. The great thing about this app is that it is expandable to any scenario or situation that you are currently trying to work on or go through with your child..It’s really really simple to use, very nicely done, and the graphics are really good…I recommend you give it a shot.
Gary James / A4CWSN /
- What a great app! You did such a great job making it user friendly! Especially for parents to make those social stories! Love that you made it easy to add photos and really personalize for each child!...I’m recommending this app to my son’s school teacher as well! This app is so functional across home and school settings! Love the positive reinforcement when you complete a lesson! You can see in Daniel’s reaction at the end of the social story! He was proud!!! Thanks for making a difference for these kids who struggle with communication!
Let’s Be Social comes standard with 25 premium lessons, written by ASHA-certified SLPs. Let’s be Social! targets the pragmatic skills of: Recognizing Emotions, Solving Problems, Predicting Outcomes, and Forming Friendships.
We give you the power to completely customize Let’s be Social! to your child’s specific needs. You can create your own lessons, write your own questions, and use your own pictures. The possibilities are endless!
Want to Learn more? Sign up for our mailing list to get our latest app news, blog posts, and therapy resources.
- New post: Introducing @spritzinc: How Will Speed Reading Tech Affect AT? http://t.co/Cki7h7ZeIv #slpbloggers http://t.co/osGY0nm2tb
- 34 minutes ago
- Let's be Social Lite is now in the app store! Try out our lessons and create your own!
- 2 hours ago
- Let's be Social Lite is Now Available. Try out our Lessons & Create your Own for Free! - http://t.co/lxvz0B8GMP
- 5 hours ago
Follow Us - @EverydaySpeech